Selective Logging

I am in the process of buying a property and will need some areas cleared out and some selective thinning. The property is roughly 5 acres. How would I go about getting someone to come look at it and would a property that small even be worth having someone come out?

5 acres might be too small, depending on the area. Contact your local extension or service forester nearest you.