water source

Part of my land is a beaver lake that I need a water source for during dry years for duck hunting. Is there a program for those kinds of funds?

Dear Tommy,

Thank you so much for your question! Nationally the Wildlife Incentive Program (WHIP) would be a potentially good fit for your question. WHIP may cover up to seventy five percent of costs to help develop wildlife habitat, and may be able to assist with your water source.

Withing My Land Plan we offer some more information about financial assistance programs in general and how to best apply for help with a national program like WHIP:

Financial Assistance Programs

How to Apply for Help

I hope this helps!

Daniel Hubbell