Your Legacy, Your Land
Legacy planning is important for ensuring the hard work you’ve put into your land lasts for generations to come. It involves developing a plan for the long term future of your land. It includes addressing who will inherit your land in your will, but it also includes engaging the next generations of landowners. Each plan is unique to the owner and their land. Starting the process can be a bit daunting though. But there are small steps that you can start right now that get you on the path to developing your legacy plan.
So are you ready to get started planning for your legacy?
- The first step is to take our Legacy Pledge.
- Then sign up to join us on for our monthly Your Legacy, Your Land Webinars. We are partnering with Oregon State University and their Ties to the Land program to connect you with experts as you work through your plans. On the fourth Thursday of every month, we will discuss a different topic associated with your legacy plan, from setting goals to communicating with your family to understanding the different estate planning tools. Register today to ensure your spot in upcoming webinars.
- Did you miss a webinar? All the recordings are available and check out the overview of our topics to date.
- Then set aside some time every month to complete the worksheet(s) provide before each month’s webinar.
- Keep an eye out for legacy planning events in your area.
Have you taken the Legacy Pledge?
What is the Legacy Pledge? The pledge is your personal commitment that highlights the important role your woods play in your legacy. It has something for everyone, no matter where you are in the planning process. You can select one or more of the activities from learning more about legacy planning if you are just getting started, to following up on steps in your plan if you’ve already completed your plan.
Make a commitment to yourself and your land, take the Legacy Pledge today!
Learn More About the Steps You Can Take To Start Planning For The Legacy Of Your Land
Learn More About The Online Tools Available For Your In Your Planning Process
How can I get more tips?
It’s simple! Enter your email below.